Motorhead Hoodie

A lot of people all over the world prefer to wear Carhartt products not only because it is very useful and it lasts for longer but because it is comfortable to wear as well. In Carhartt you get a wide variety of products which are there for men, women and kids as well. A very popular item of this company is the Carhartt sweatshirts. These sweatshirts are made in such a way that they suite the desires and also the needs of the individuals.

#K184 Mens Heavyweight Pull over Sweatshirt (Hooded)

This heavyweight pullover is like a blessing on those cold winter days. It is made out of 13 ounce, 80 per cent cotton, 20 per cent polyester fabric along with spandex which is reinforced by the rib knit ruffs and also the waistband so that the cold can be kept out. This attached three piece jersey is lined with a hood which has a draw cord and it also has front hand warmer pockets which are designed in such a way so that you stay warm. You will get this in various colors and it will take $ 60 to buy this.

# K121 Mens mid weight Hooded Pullover Sweat shirt

This Carhartt sweatshirt is not as heavy as the previous one. It is made out of 50 per cent cotton and 50 per cent polyester fabric. Just when you see that the weather is starting to turn quite cool this is when these sweat shirts are needed by you. Now the comfort of this Carhartt sweatshirt is also enhanced because you have an attached hood which has a draw cord closure.

The front hand warmer pockets which are present are quite standard and so are the rib knit cuffs and also the waist band which keeps the cold out and it also helps to seal the warmth in. the Charcoal heather fiber content is actually 55 per cent cotton and is 45 per cent polyester. The Heather gray fiber content is also 70 per cent cotton and the rest 30 per cent is polyester.

# J149 Mens Thermal Lined Hooded Zip Front Sweatshirt

This thermal lined Carhartt sweatshirt is a zip front one which is hooded and it even delivers really well when you see that the temperature has dropped. Now this sweatshirt basically teams up 50 per cent of cotton and 50 per cent of polyester fleece with actually 100 per cent polyester thermal lining so that you can stay really warm. When you see it from the front you will find that there is a brass zipper which is of full length and also there are two hand warmer pockets which are present.

If you want added comfort, the cuffs along with the waistbands are made of material which is stretchable and spandex which is reinforced by a rib knit fabric. The Charcoal heather content of fiber is 55 per cent of cotton and 45 per cent is of polyester. So for a comfortable sweatshirt which protects you this is the one.

Leave a Comment